fUTure OT


At this time in my life my current role is a MOT1 student at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. The occupation that is primarily attached to that role is studying. Studying is something that I do for a majority of my day in a variety of locations. An activity that takes place for the occupation of studying is drawing and typing. I draw out many concepts and color code my notes to make visualization much easier for myself. Another activity that takes place during my occupation of studying is typing. I use typing to either search the internet for clarity or I usually type up my notes to make them more organized. The task that is used for drawing and typing includes fine motor skills. I use my fine motor skills to correctly hold my markers and pens to draw out concepts I am studying. Fine motor skills are also abundantly used while typing on my laptop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LoC

Media project Organize with Zipties

The best fit